JOY: Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book helps kids ages 6-12 explore the theme of JOY through the story of Paul & Silas in prison. Packed with fun worksheets, coloring pages, puzzles, and creative writing activities to help educators just like you teach children a Biblical faith in a fun and creative way. Children will learn godly character and how to express God's love to one another.
What you'll get...
- Joy Fruit of the Spirit lesson: Paul & Silas in prison
- 24 activity pages in pdf format (8.5” x 11”)
- Detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures' illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
What's in the pack...
- Worksheet: Fruit of the Middle East
- Lesson plan: Paul & Silas in prison
- Worksheet: What’s the Word?
- Bible quiz: Paul & Silas in prison
- Bible word search: Paul & Silas in prison
- Map activity: The Roman empire
- Bible word scramble: Why did the Philippian jailer rejoice?
- Coloring worksheet: Paul & Silas in prison
- Worksheet: Roman citizenship
- Worksheet: Interview a jailer!
- Coloring page: Joy
- Creative writing: Be joyful…
- Bible craft: Fruit of the Spirit puppets
- Banner: Joy
- Worksheet: The Holy Spirit
- Worksheet: My Bible Notes
- Answer key for parents and teachers
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the activity pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.