FAITHFULNESS: Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book helps kids ages 6-12 explore the theme of faithfulness through the story of Abraham. Includes fun worksheets, coloring pages, puzzles, and creative writing activities - all designed to help educators just like you teach children a Biblical faith in a fun and creative way. Children will learn godly character and how to express God's love to one another.
What you'll get...
- Faithfulness Fruit of the Spirit lesson plan
- 22 activity pages in pdf format (8.5” x 11”)
- Detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures' illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
What's in the pack...
- Worksheet: Fruit of the Middle East
- Lesson plan: The story of Abraham
- Worksheet: What’s the Word?
- Bible quiz: Abraham
- Bible word search: Faithfulness
- Bible activity: Abraham’s journey
- Map activity: Footsteps of Abraham
- Coloring worksheet: The call of Abram
- Worksheet: Faithfulness
- Worksheet: Interview Abraham!
- Coloring page: Faithfulness
- Creative writing: Faithfulness rewarded
- Banner: Faithfulness
- Worksheet: The Holy Spirit
- Worksheet: My Bible Notes
- Answer key for parents and teachers
- Answer key for educators
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.