The article examines Chinese innovations that greatly impacted the world: paper, printing, the magnetic compass, gunpowder, and tea. Activities and Assessment included.
- 5-Page Illustrated Article
- Multiple Choice / Document-Based Question - Assessment
- Answer Key
- Short Answer Scoring Rubric (allows students to score each other's answers)
- Crossword + Crossword Key
- "3-2-1" Reflection Page
- "Support from Text" Guide
- "Tangram - A Story" + Tangrams
- "Ancient Paper-Making"
- Graphic Organizer: "Four Takeaways"
- Exit Ticket
- No Prep
- Addresses California State Standard - 7.3.5
Store: Mr. Robert's History