An ideal science activity for the end of the Christmas term which promotes not only the concept of teamwork but also individually contributing to the success of a team. There are 56 science and Christmas trivia questions in this animated, interactive team quiz with built – in scoreboard for up to seven teams. All questions are pictorial and multiple choice.
- Each team will attempt their general knowledge team round of three questions. The answer to each question must be decided by the whole team. If a wrong answer is given, the next question goes to the first hand up and, if correct, that person’s team get to try the rest of the round.
- Each team will also have to solve the clues to identify a well - known phrase or saying.
- There are four lightning rounds in which team members consult to try to identify a slowly revealed person or landmark.
- Four unscramble and identify rounds which consists of a picture which has been cut up and rearranged. This is an individual not a team round.
- Memory Test – questions on eleven objects which cross the screen then disappear.
- Memory Test – give coordinates of frogs which have moved around a pond.
- Finally, the ten - question individual bonus round. This round allows flexibility in terms of the time the quiz takes as not all the questions have to be attempted. The quiz therefore can last between 40 and 50 minutes.
More high quality resources available