Check out my awesome store and TeachWithBri for more awesome resources:
Learn all about Christmas Trees and how Spruce trees grow and are prepared for Christmas in this virtual field trip for middle school and upper elementary students. Learn the history of christmas trees with this ready to go christmas holiday fun lesson!
Take a Virtual Field Trip:
- Tour a Christmas Tree Farm in 360 VR
- Take a video tour of an innovative Christmas Tree Farm
- Read all about the history of the Christmas Tree
- Learn about the first Christmas trees in a historical video
- Create your own Christmas tree online with fun game link
Safe for use in ALL classrooms including public schools! No religious material or religious mention.
This product includes all of the following plus more:
- Free product code for teachers (a 2 Dollar Value from my store)
- Teacher instructions and differentiation ideas
- Student instructions
- Virtual Field Trip go page (links to field trip activities) lots of great links!
- Trip Overview Summary and prediction Page
- Video Notes Guiding Questions - Tour of the tree farm
- Video Notes Guiding Questions: Extended tour video
- Website reading questions fill in the blank, facts about Christmas Tree history
- Video notes questions: Christmas trees now and then comparison
- Create your own Christmas Tree farm mini PBL lesson
- Christmas Tree history writing assignment
- Create your own tree farm
- Summarization task
- History of the tree timeline completion activity
- Compare and contrast exercise
- Summarization and description worksheet
- Summary of growing a Christmas tree
- Overview of learning and summary of understanding page
- Student assessment/learning check
- Grading Rubric
- Answer Key
- Assessment Answers
- Teacher guide
- Connect with me pages to learn more and TeachWithBri
- Credits and learn more pages
Check out a freebie from this series and other great freebies from my store to see the types of activities included in virtual field trips.
Love this lesson? Be sure to check out more great resources from my store and FOLLOW ME FOR WEEKLY FREEBIES! (That's right, I strive to post a new free product each and every week, so be sure to click the star to follow me above!) Follow along with my lessons and see great learning in action on Pinterest https://fi.pinterest.com/TeachwithBri12/
*Please note the places in this exciting field trip are in no way associated with TeachwithBri or AUL and are independent great places and sites. They are meant to be used as a resource with the exciting lessons and activities in this product and are in no way my own work or property. Be sure you have the correct viewer to access this product and adjust printer settings to make sure printing is done in the best quality meant for this product.