Holidays are almost here and what a wonderful time of year! Christmas is magical but so are all the other exciting holidays around the WORLD! Explore and learn all about different places around the globe with what celebrations they have for Winter with fun, exciting and ready to go virtual field trip
Take a Virtual Field Trip:
- Explore and play virtual games from this holiday
- Read all about the holiday, where it is celebrated and traditions
- Website links about the holiday
- Videos about the holiday and location
This is the digital version meant for use with Google Classroom and Google Apps. To purchase the PDF version of this same great resource, please see my store at the link below:
This lesson is sensitive to diversity and that students have many different backgrounds and beliefs and therefore this product does not include any religious belief ideas and does not teach in any way religious material to students. Rather, it helps students explore different ideas and learn about the World and how different cultures and groups celebrate special days in different ways. Perfectly safe for use with public school classrooms or private school classrooms. This is meant to help foster a community of diversity.
This product includes all of the following plus more:
- Free product code for teachers (a 2 Dollar Value from my store)
- Teacher instructions and differentiation ideas
- Student instructions
- Virtual Field Trip go page (links to field trip activities) lots of great links!
- Field trip overview summary worksheet page
- History of the holiday question page (with video)
- History question page (from web research readings)
- Holiday overview assessment/quiz comprehension check
- Holiday history writing activity
- Personal connection writing activity
- Holiday words meaning/picture match task
- Holiday creativity task
- Symbols of this holiday
- Sights of the holiday review/overview of the celebration
- Overview of learning and summary of holiday activity page
- Grading rubric (perfect for self assessments for students)
- Teacher Grading Rubric
- Teacher Assessment answer key
- Worksheet answer keys
- Surprise activity!
- Check out a freebie from this series and other great freebies from my store to see the types of activities included in virtual field trips.
Love this lesson? Be sure to check out more great resources from my store and FOLLOW ME FOR WEEKLY FREEBIES! (That's right, I strive to post a new free product each and every week, so be sure to click the star to follow me above!) Follow along with my lessons and see great learning in action on Pinterest https://fi.pinterest.com/TeachwithBri12/
*Please note the places in this exciting field trip are in no way associated with TeachwithBri or AmpedupLearning and are independent great places and sites. They are meant to be used as a resource with the exciting lessons and activities in this product and are in no way my own work or property. Be sure you have the correct viewer to access this product and adjust printer settings to make sure printing is done in the best quality meant for this product.