Your students will have so much fun learning about the Cold War with this DIGITAL LEARNING SET! You'll love that it's no prep, easy to use, and engaging! This activity is also a great way to spice up your history unit! This is perfect to introduce the unit or even to review! No background knowledge of the standards is needed - all the information your students need is included.
- Digital Interactive Presentation with images, hints, and self-checks (Google Slides - 50 slides)
- Digital Interactive Reading Activity (Google Slides - 7 slides)
- Digital Self-Grading Quiz (Google Forms - 28 prompts)
- Printable Student Notes pages to accompany the presentation/passage
- Printable Reading Passages
- Answer Keys
- Teacher Support for Google Classroom
SS5H5 Discuss the origins and consequences of the Cold War.
a. Explain the origin and meaning of the term “Iron Curtain.”
b. Explain how the United States sought to stop the spread of communism through the Berlin airlift, the Korean War, and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
c. Identify Joseph McCarthy and Nikita Khrushchev.
d. Discuss the importance of the Cuban Missile Crisis and the Vietnam War.
GSE: SS5H5, SS5H5a, SS5H5b, SS5H5c, SS5H5d
Don't forget to leave feedback! I love hearing it, plus you will earn TpT credits towards a FREE product!
Be sure to FOLLOW ME on TpT so you can receive notifications of my brand new resources! You don't want to miss out!
Let's Connect! Get some FREEBIES!