The enclosed materials compose a complete Earth Science containing 14 individual units. The PowerPoints and diverse collection of learning materials contain more than 1,175 pages of materials and approximately 1,850 PowerPoint slides. The units in this course may be used to design a dynamic Earth Science course in any high school program. The PowerPoints, completion notes, labs and other associated supporting materials associated with the individual units will allow you to implement your instruction in clear and methodical manner.
All units come with a PowerPoint with associated completion notes. Each unit also contains the learning goals for the unit including NGSS and appropriate Common Core standards. Most units contain one or more lab activities, final examinations, a jeopardy review game as well as homework assignments and/or projects.
You can use the entire contents of this zip file to create a new or improved course, or pick and choose the lessons you want to teach and apply to your own curriculum as you see fit. Many of the files are very editable to your needs. Most of the materials are well suited to remote learning applications.
If the contents of this complete course were purchased as individual zip files for each unit, it would cost approximately $59 for these materials.
This year long course contains the following units. Please click on the links to each individual unit to view specific details about each unit. Each individual unit lists the student learning goals, as well as the NGSS and Common Core standards addressed by the unit.
- Intro to Earth's Changing Environment Learning Activities
- Measuring Earth Learning Activities
- The Earth In the Universe Learning Activities
- Earth/Moon Motions Learning Activities
- Energy in Earth Processes Learning Activities
- Insolation and the Seasons Learning Activities
- Weather Learning Activities (High School)
- Water and Climate Learning Activities
- Weathering and Erosion Learning Activities
- Deposition Learning Activities
- Rock and Mineral Learning Activities
- Earth's Dynamic Crust and Interior Learning Activities
- Interpreting Geologic History Learning Activities
- Landscape Development/Environmental Change Learning Activities
It is my goal to please you and make you feel your purchase is worthwhile. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com to ask any question about these materials.
Purchase of the product is for classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.