These notes cover:
- a small history of Euler's number,
- the value of Euler's number,
- methods for calculating Euler's number,
- the relationship between f(x)=e^x and ln(x),
- slope and growth with regard to Euler's number,
- and 5 application problems using Euler's number.
This product is meant as an overview and does not cover everything associated with Euler's number. A detailed teacher key is provided with purchase.
I hope you are able to use this product for the betterment of your students and it makes your life easier. If there is a topic you would like me to develop a product for or if you would like me to alter an existing product to better match your teaching style, please let me know at: [email protected]
Remember, YOU ARE APPRECIATED!
Visit ThreeFourthsme to check out more awesome products