Are you looking for a Power Point, Note Packet, worksheet, test, webquest and more that focuses on the Federal Reserve (Fed) and monetary policy? Included is a Powerpoint, Note Packet, Tests, and Webquest, that is used to introduce an on-level, regular economics course, honors, or AP Macroeconomics class.
- This package is also designed to work for 1:1 or distance learning.
- All resources are in the Microsoft format, as well as a Google Suite option for teachers/students that utilize the Google Classroom.
Google Suite includes:
- Fillable Notes Google Docs
- Fillable Notes using Google Slides
- Google Slides Powerpoint
Microsoft Suite includes:
- Two Power Points on Money Banking and the Fed and Inflation
- Note Packet (used to supplement the PPT)
- Test on Google Forms
- Banking Simulation
- Two Webquests using Google Slides or Digital PDF activities with overlay
- Worksheets using Google Slides or Digital PDF activities with overlay
- Google Slides Activity on the Functions of Money
Included are the following topics:
1. Federal Reserve
3. Open Market Operations
4. Financial Sector
5. Money and Banking