These 5 mini lessons are complete digital lessons with no-prep activities using Google Slides. The lesson activities include video instruction on idiom, figurative language reading passage, close reading, comprehension, and writing a summarizing paragraph. The lessons have accommodations built right into the activities and the videos will engage reluctant readers.
Lessons include: Ignorance is Bliss, Cabin Fever, No Ifs, Ands or Buts, Sponge Off Someone, Pig Out
Each lesson includes:
- short video lesson on language concept
- short reading passage with audio
- comprehension activity
- quick write activity with writing template and word bank
The lesson offers multiple and flexible options for learners to interact with the lesson materials and activities are chunked in smaller parts.
Special Features/Accommodations Built Right In:
- Activity slides with lots of text have audio included
- Real world media has been remixed with embedded accommodations
- Icons are used as explainers
- Print disability friendly fonts
Connect with us: