November Focus- Letter Sounds CK, E, H,M, D, R. Decodable books with words made up of the SATPIN sounds. Descriptive words, Colour words, Kaboom, Numbers 1-10, Rote counting, Sorting- Big and Small, Greater than and Less than. Recognizing 2D Shapes. Colour Inquiry. STEAM includes experiments, 2D shapes, designing.
November is a month to explore, create, relate and inquire. We deep dive into a colour inquiry and have conversations around being of service.
- Recognize their names and the names of others.
- Recognize and learn sounds ck,e,h, m, d, r.
- Sort big and small, and learn greater than and less than concepts.
- Take part in discussions about themselves and the topics covered.
- Create art to express themselves and their likes.
- Respond to the social aspect of being at school.
- Use a variety of materials to express Literacy and Numeracy behaviours.
- Take part in 4 STEAM activities.
Please click on the video tab for a tour of all of the lessons and printables we call Sweet Treats!