'Let's Eat Out!' has been discounted for National Science Week' (normally $2.30)!
NATIONAL SCIENCE WEEK 2021 (August 14-22)
'The school theme for National Science Week 2021 is Food: Different by Design. It honors the United Nations International Year of Fruits and Vegetables and the International Year of Creative Economy for Sustainable Development.'
‘LET'S EAT OUT!' (Grades3-7) is a curriculum-aligned song that helps students to understand diversity of food cuisines and preparation processes.
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'™
All of our resources are Covid-friendly. If your school is not allowed to sing at the moment because of restrictions, our song lyrics stand alone as curriculum content-rich poetry.
* 'Let's Eat Out!' is also available as an MP3 song package (songs & lesson materials)
* Illustrated, Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing & learn along song video MP4 for use on computers, smart boards and other technological devices).
* FREE copy of our 'Tips & Suggestions for Using Songs in Your Classroom'
Song Video Preview Sample:
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• No need to print out lyrics or create a powerpoint - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Blog Post: ‘Curriculum Karaoke™
Our songs target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents and support & integrate classroom learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick-starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Poetry units (lyric sheets)
• Arts integration
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Creating unity
• Distance learning...
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.'
~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- PINTEREST BOARD: ‘Let's Eat Out' (lesson activities, posters, etc.)
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow Blog
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song video is for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®
Check out KEYSTONE CREATIONS for more resources.