Do you need economics resources to send home to your students during COVID-19?
Do you want to ensure they continue to practice their skills so they return to school with Economics on their mind?
Do you want your students to access and interact with websites to learn about monetary policy and tools of the Federal Reserve? Then this is the webquest for you!
This product provides an opportunity for your students to research and respond to various websites regarding the Federal Reserve.
Included are the following resources:
- Webquest worksheet, over 130 questions and fill in the blank prompts.
- Answer Key
- Links to sites for the students to research and interact with.
- Link to a Fillable Google Slides Document so that your students can work on this product as a distance learning assignment.
- Fillable PPT for your students to complete if you do not utilize the Google Classroom.
- Monetary Policy
- Open Market Operations
- Discount Rate
- Federal Funds Rate
- Reserve Requirements
- Response to the Coronavirus
- Interest Rates