Multiplying Fractions Self Checking Digital Activity
Are you looking for ways to engage your students in math practice? Do they struggle with multiplying fractions? Math is fun again with this self-checking Multiplying Fractions digital activity for Google Sheets. This Google Sheet is perfect for engaging your students in their learning and practicing how to multiply and simplify fractions.
In this self-checking activity, Mystery Picture Reveal, students answer questions to reveal the mystery picture. After solving the question on a whiteboard, scratch paper, or the provided recording sheet, students type their final answer into the appropriate cell. When questions are answered correctly, their answer turns green and part of the mystery picture is revealed. When a question is incorrect, the answer turns red and no new picture is revealed.
➡️ Here's what’s included:
- 12 Multiplying Fractions Problems in Google Sheets
- Student Recording Sheet
- Teacher Answer Key
➡️ What You Need to Know:
The digital resources were created using Google Sheets. You need a Google email to use with Google Classroom.
➡️ Ways to Use this Paperless Resource:
- Morning Work
- Distance Learning
- Bell Ringer
- Exit Ticket
- Lesson Check for Understanding
- Math Warm-Up
➡️ This is a no-prep resource! Once added to your Google Drive, you can immediately assign to students using Google Classroom or other Learning Management System!
➡️ Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for resources that can be used in the classroom and for at home learning
- Teachers looking for resources that review BOTH procedural and conceptual understanding of multiplying and simplifying fractions
- Teachers looking for digital activities for math review, math test prep, or math practice.
- Teachers looking for READY TO GO math activities.
⭐️Looking for more awesome math resources? Check out my store here.