No Gym, No Field, No Problem! Classroom PE Lessons / Indoor Recess / 30 Activities. You just found out you have no gym for the day or it’s raining, indoor recess again or need a quick activity to fill few minutes time. No problem, here is a list of 30 activities that promote teamwork, cooperation, and get your students moving in a small space. I included my students favorites! No planning needed, just grab the No Gym, No Field, No Problem lesson plans and go. You got this!
Flexibility of Use:
- PE in the Classroom
- Indoor Recess
- Lessons Create Positive Classroom Environment
- Reward Activities
- Classroom Party Games
- Cooperative Learning Activities
- Dance Unit
- Icebreaker Activities
- Activities that get your PE athletes moving!
PE FUN CLUB -Physical Education, After-School, Team Sports, Summer Camp, & Field Day Resources designed for you with love from a P.E. teacher with 30 years experience!
Print and post. 6 positive PE printable posters and your gym (or bulletin board) is decorated. You are done!
- Happy, Healthy & Active
- I love P.E.
- We come to P.E. to be Healthy & Strong
- PE Day = Great Day
- Play Nice, Work Hard, Stay Kind
- If you had FUN, you WON
Basketball Skills Obstacle Course - teaching basic skills with a competitive, fun twist. Your students, grades Pre-K- 5th grade will love this activity! It can be used for soccer, volleyball, fitness and more. 10 instructional videos included, using real students to demonstrate the stations and games. Google Slides editable for your classroom needs. Small space, no basketball hoops, no problem, this resources is also for you.
Overwhelmed planning for Pk-8th grade PE classes? Do you feel Kinder is the last class you plan for? Do you feel like you are the PE Chaos Coordinator? We have all been there, how do you get it all done with 30 minute plan period. Here are some great ideas to make it easier to plan and teach PK-1st grade. Feel confident teaching the littles.
- Safe way to follow the craze of Tik Tak in digital at home version (students aren't asked to go on Tik Tak). One week of PE digital learning - no planning, no prep.
- A fun competitive, fun element.
- Benefits: coordination, social skills, fitness, creative movement, learn new dance skills, fun, & smiles.
- To see a video preview:
- Sign up for Flipgrid - students share their videos easily from their phones and can see their classmates videos. It is very motivating and great way to stay connected in healthy and happy way. It is safe and just for your classes. My school PE is optional (no grades), but Flipgrid gets everyone participating.
- Yes, I spelled Tik Tak wrong on purpose!
Students Choose Safe Options:
- beginning dance tutorials
- advanced dance tutorials
- real PE student dancers examples (cartoon mode)
- teacher example (put yourself into the presentation, students love to see you shake it on the dance floor).
- editable for your needs
- how to put steps together to a dance
- Easy, no planning, ready to use, fun, dance activity for your PE classes
- My students LOVED this activity.
- Grades Pk-8th (recommend for 4th-8th, but I sent it to everyone in my school)
PE Challenges - 10 Digital Learning Google Slides Lessons - Student tested, (and loved!) variety of lesson, easy for you, and no prep activities for kinder to 8th grade. Send a google slide (or two) per week to your students. These lessons are simple (KISS) so following directions at home is easy. PE is only enrichment at your school, no problem, these activities will get your students wanting to participate! After this is all over (hopefully soon), use these slides as Instant Warm-up Activities. All easily editable for your needs.
- Teacher Introduction
- Bicycle Safety
- Fitness Exercises
- Art & Movement
- Fitness Exercise (more challenging)
- Trick Shot - All Sports (no equipment necessary)
- Careers In Sports - Virtual PE Field Trip
- Create Your Own PE Challenge
- Blank Slide to add your own ideas
- Quote Closing Slide
PE FUN CLUB by Leslie Christine- Physical Education, After-School, Team Sports, Summer Camp, & Field Day Resources designed for you with love from a P.E. teacher with 30 years experience!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this so much. My kids enjoyed these activities and they are a great resource to add to my toolkit.