‘Our Solar System' (Grades 3-7) is a content-rich, curriculum-aligned song that helps students learn and remember important facts about our solar system.
* Mp3 Vocal Track
* PDF Lyrics
* PDF Learning & Values Outcomes; Suggested Activities; Step-by-step, Assembly & Performance Piece
Song video version also downloadable (here's a sample so you hear how this song goes):
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• No need to print out lyrics or create a powerpoint - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents and support & integrate classroom learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick-starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Poetry units (lyric sheets)
• Arts integration
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Creating unity
• Distance learning...
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.'
~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
* 'What a great song to help kids learn about the solar system! Thank you for creating.' ~ Teacher (Music in the Meadow), TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
* 'I love opportunities for cross curricular content. It not only helps support what students are learning in their other classes, but also serves as a great memory tool for their tests! These lyrics will help my students learn about the solar system. Thank you!' ~ ('Bernadette Teaches Music'), TPT Teacher (5/5 Star Rating)
- PINTEREST BOARD: 'Our Solar System' (lesson activities, posters, etc.)
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow Blog
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song video is for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®