(ratios and proportions, ratio table, equivalent ratios, unit price calculation, comparing and rounding decimals, operations with decimals).
Printable & Digital (EDITABLE).
Students found an old Love Potion recipe, but someone was drawing hearts, and splattered ink on the recipe.
They have to find the missing numbers in the recipe. They want to make a Love Potion based on the old recipe they found, but they don't have these ingredients in the Magic Potion Shop.
Students will make their own recipe for a Love Potion using magic essences and special ingredients for larger or smaller groups of people. Finally, they will set a sale price, design a flyer for their Love Potion, and sell it.
This project covers:
- Ratios and proportions
- Ratio table
- Equivalent ratios
- Unit price calculation
- Comparing and rounding decimals
- Operations with decimals (addition, division, and multiplication)
This resource includes:
- The editable digital version in Google Slides™.
- The editable PowerPoint™ version.
- The printable version in PDF (color).
- The printable version in PDF (black & white).
- An example of a completed project.
- The Grading Rubric.
Check out Inspire Math Matematyka for more resources.