This is a perfect Real World Math Project for Geometry (Angles of Triangles, Triangle Sum Theorem, Exterior Angle Theorem, Complementary, Supplementary, and Vertical angles, Triangle Inequality Theorem).
Students have to solve the problems of furniture designers with missing angle measures to correctly construct their furniture.
The set includes 6 designs with a total of 17 missing angles + 6 triangle inequality theorem problems.
This project covers:
- triangle angle sum theorem
- the base angles of an isosceles triangle
- the angles of an equilateral triangle
- the exterior angle of a triangle
- complementary angles
- supplementary angles
- vertical angles
- triangle inequality theorem
This resource includes:
- The digital version in Google Slides™.
- The editable PowerPoint™ version.
- The printable version in PDF.
- The Answer Key.
Check out Inspire Math Matematyka for more resources.