Subtract Fractions Unlike Denominators Self-Checking Digital Activity
Are you looking for ways to engage your students in practice subtracting fractions with unlike denominators? Do they struggle with subtracting fractions? Math is fun again with this self-checking, Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators digital self-checking activity for Google Sheets. This Google Sheet is perfect for engaging your students in their learning and practicing subtracting fractions.
In this self-checking activity, Puzzle Picture Reveal, students answer questions to reveal the mystery picture. After solving the question on a whiteboard, scratch paper, or the provided recording sheet, students type their final answer into the appropriate cell. When questions are answered correctly, their answer turns green and part of the mystery picture is revealed. When a question is incorrect, the answer turns red and no new picture is revealed.
You will receive one Google Sheet that has 12 questions and an answer key. Also included is an optional “Show Your Work” page and an answer key.
➡️ Here's what’s included:
- 12 Questions Self-Checking Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators in Google Sheets to save you time correcting
- Student Recording Sheet so that students show their process
- Teacher Answer Key to save you time
➡️ What You Need to Know:
The digital resources were created using Google Sheets.
➡️ Ways to Use this Paperless Resource:
- Morning Work
- Bell Ringer
- Exit Ticket
- Lesson Check for Understanding
- Math Warm-Up
➡️ This is a no-prep resource! Once added to your Google Drive, you can immediately assign to students using Google Classroom or other Learning Management System!
➡️ Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for resources that can be used in the classroom and for practice at home
- Teachers looking for resources that review BOTH procedural and conceptual understanding of math content
- Teachers looking for digital activities for math review, math test prep, or math practice.
- Teachers looking for READY TO GO math activities.