This resource focuses on the long and short term history of climate change and global warming.
- A look at ancient climate change throughout the Cenozoic Period.
- How scientists accurately measure ancient climate change.
- Climate change in the Holocene. Global warming since the Industrial Revolution.
- Geographical skills of describing graphs and timelines.
- FACE TO FACE READY- Word Document/PDF/PowerPoint- printable resources for delivery in the classroom.
- REMOTE READY- Suitable for online digital learning with links to Google Docs and Google Slides that can be directly posted onto Google Classroom. Students can use digital devices to work independently on the activities from home.
- Knowledge Organizer
- Interactive assessments (Self-marking Google Form, Keyword Quizlet, Multiple Choice Quizizz)
- Worksheet with activities.
- Teacher PowerPoint with diagrams and answer key directly on slides or in notes section of each slide.
- Activate- a starter, an introduction, a stimulus.
- Content- The Geographical knowledge- supported by short activities, images, graphs, diagrams.
- Review- a plenary, recall activity, AFL, knowledge check.
- Useful links- to video clips, websites etc.
THIS IS A FREE RESOURCE
Store: The Geography Oasis