This six-page exam assesses the students’ knowledge about the urinary system for a human anatomy and physiology course. It features eleven sections, several by topic, listed below.
- Anatomy – organ overview
- Kidney functions
- Kidney anatomy
- Waste products flow through a nephron
- Urine formation
- Blood flow through a nephron
- True or false
- Hormones that affect the kidneys
- Analyze a mock urinalysis
- Medical conditions
- This listing includes a six-page key with the answers in bold, red font.
- This resource complements the Urinary System Study Guide I published
- The PDF file will become editable upon conversion to Microsoft Word using an Adobe Acrobat DC Reader app
I appreciate your interest. I have twenty-five years of teaching experience and twenty years of publishing experience through nine different international supply corporations at the time of this product release!