Become Torah time travelers through Bible study! Vayikra / Leviticus Torah Portion Activity Book is designed to help kids ages 6-12 learn about the Torah in a fun and engaging way. Contains 99 pages of Bible quizzes, puzzles, coloring pages, worksheets, and discussion questions spanning the ten Torah Portions of Leviticus. Plus detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up and an answer key for teachers and parents.
Topics covered include the sacrificial system, atonement, holiness, and the Feasts (Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, Shavuot (Pentecost), Yom Kippur, Yom Teruah (Trumpets), and Sukkot (Tabernacles).
What you'll get...
- 10 Torah Portion units in pdf format (8.5” x 11”), including Vayikra, Tzav, Shemini, Tazria, Metzora, Acharei Mot, Kedoshim, Emor, Behar, and Bechukotai
- Vayikra Weekly Torah Portion study guide
- A Hebrew Alphabet chart in pdf format (8.5” x 11”)
- Detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for parents and teachers
Includes 10 Torah Portion units...
- Vayikra (Leviticus 1:1-5:26)
- Tzav (Leviticus 6:1-8:36)
- Shemini (Leviticus 9:1-11:47)
- Tazria (Leviticus 12:1-13:59)
- Metzora (Leviticus 14:1-15:33)
- Acharei Mot (Leviticus 16:1-18:30)
- Kedoshim (Leviticus 19:1-20:27)
- Emor (Leviticus 21:1-24:23)
- Behar (Leviticus 25:1-26:2)
- Bechukotai (Leviticus 26:3-27:34)
This printable Activity Book can be used to fill a Bible interactive notebook or as standalone activities. You may use the Torah Portions in the order we present them or as a supplement to your Bible study activities.
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.