Bite-Sized Wisdom for Growing Minds! We created B’midbar / Numbers Torah Portion Activity Book to help kids learn the Book of Numbers in a fun & engaging way. Packed with Bible quizzes, puzzles, coloring pages, worksheets, and discussion questions spanning the ten Torah Portions of Numbers. Plus, a Weekly Torah Study Guide and a Hebrew alphabet chart.
Topics covered include Balaam's donkey, spies into Canaan, giants (Nephilim), Korah and the rebels, the twelve tribes of Israel, and the Tabernacle in the wilderness. This book contains 99 pages designed for 3rd through 6th graders.
What you'll get...
- 10 Torah Portion units in pdf format (8.5” x 11”), including B’midbar, Nasso, Beha’alotcha, Shelach Lecha, Korach, Chukat, Balak, Pinchas, Matot, and Masei
- B’midbar Weekly Torah Portion study guide
- A Hebrew Alphabet chart in pdf format (8.5” x 11”)
- Detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for parents and teachers
Includes 10 Torah Portion units...
- B’midbar (Numbers 1:1-4:20)
- Nasso (Numbers 4:21-7:89)
- Beha’alotcha (Numbers 8:1-12:16)
- Shelach Lecha (Numbers 13:1-15:41)
- Korach (Numbers 16:1-18:32)
- Chukat (Numbers 19:1-22:1)
- Balak (Numbers 22:2-25:9)
- Pinchas (Numbers 25:10-30:1)
- Matot (Numbers 30:2-32:42)
- Masei (Numbers 33:1-36:13)
This Activity Book can be used to fill a Bible interactive notebook or as standalone activities. You may use the Torah Portions in the order we present them or as a supplement to your Bible study activities.
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the activity pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.