INCLUDES A GOOGLE SLIDES PRESENTATION, INTERACTIVE LESSON & ASSESSMENT AND/OR PRINTABLE ASSESSMENT and MINI TASK CARDS, MINI ANSWER SHEETS in COLOR or B&W.
Please see my store, Ms. Darlene A Teacher Creature for related products.
Finally, altogether in 1 Bundle, here's a super engaging lesson that includes a mini lesson that stimulates visual learning with animation, including flowing rivers, sandstorms, and mini avalanches.
- TWO MINI -- The lesson begins with two mini-lesson videos followed by a short animated poem to help students remember the main concepts. This animation is repeated several times throughout the lesson for reinforcement.
- Independent Interactive and Instant FB Quiz--Following the lesson is an INTERACTIVE Multiple Choice Independent Practice QUIZ in the form of task cards that will have your students begging to play over and over again. For each multiple choice answer, students are given IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK in a fun and surprising way. Key is Provided.
- VOCABULARY practice is reinforced with links to two outside websites that were created just for this lesson with similar images and definitions (NO Password required and instructions are provided.)
- INTERACTIVE Match 'EM QUIZ -- Use this as your FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT or just for extra practice, provided in the form of a Match 'Em Worksheet that can be completed online or printed off to complete.
- MINI MINI -- Also included are Ready to Print MINI Task Cards and MINI Answer Sheets in Color or B&W! Key is Provided.
The lesson is so versatile and differentiated that it can be shown to a group of students, or assigned to a student who is doing distance learning. The task cards can be done by students working in groups, or individuals learning at home. The assessment can be completed online, or printed out for each student. I've tried to make this as versatile as possible in these impossible times so if you have any problems or suggestions, please let me know so I can make this the best product it can be for you and your students, and for mine!
Google Classroom READY. This was created in Google Slides and can be shared into Classroom by following a quick tutorial, or a more in-depth, step-by-step guide for assigning the activity in Google Classroom. Directions for assigning the slides to Google Classroom is provided.
Great for distance learning!