Need an activity for practicing the 1 times table with your kiddos that will be fun and engaging? This math bingo game is perfect for getting your students focused on multiplication facts! Printable and digital versions are both included, so you can choose the format that best suits your needs!
If you choose to use the printable version of this game, prep includes printing, laminating and cutting (if you use the printable calling cards and/or playing squares - but these are optional!).
If you choose to use the digital version, there is little to no prep required!
With 30 unique Bingo Boards included, you can play this game with your whole class!
I have even created a digital set of Calling Cards in a macro-enabled PowerPoint file for you to use if you wish to save you time!
This fun Times Table Bingo Game includes:
- Clickable contents for easy navigation
- Teacher information
- 30 printable Bingo Boards in colour
- 30 printable Bingo Boards in black and white
- Printable Calling Cards and Playing Squares in colour
- Printable Calling Cards and Playing Squares in black and white
- Drag and drop digital version compatible with Google Slides (with all 30 boards, calling cards and playing squares incorporated)
- Digital Calling Cards in a Macro-enabled PowerPoint file.
Your kiddos will love practicing number recognition with this fun bingo game!
- The digital options for this product are in a Google Drive folder. You will receive a link to access this folder so that you can download these resources if you wish to use them.
- The PDF download contains a link to the Google Slides version of this resource. If you wish to use this option, you will need to click the button in the PDF and you will be taken to a page asking if you wish to make a copy of the file. You need to click the 'Make a copy' button and a copy will then be placed in your own Google Drive.
Thank you so much,