This product has been used throughout the year with our children. The resource contains 45 multiplication grids, each with a different focus, majority having 144 answer squares.
We have developed the resource to support the development and embedding of the following skills in multiplication:
- Numbers up to and including 12 x 12
- Numbers up to and including 21 x 21
- Finding missing numbers using tables knowledge
- Finding the missing numbers using inverse operations (division)
- Embed the knowledge of squared numbers
- Embed the knowledge of multiplying two decimals together
- Embed the knowledge of multiplying two negative numbers together
- Common multiples
Each grid includes key questions to extend the children's learning beyond the given activity. Each grid is also numbered, so can be used in sequence, or tallied to ensure that every child completes each grid.
Simply purchase, download and print - nothing else is needed!
This resources makes a fantastic Math Center activity which encourage independence in the children, and provides one grid per week, or 9 weeks worth of work if the children complete one grid each day.
Our children enjoy completing these grids and have developed their confidence and ability within their times tables knowledge.
We hope that your children enjoy it too - thank you for viewing our store.