SAVE $$$ Coasts: Processes, Landforms and Management BUNDLE- Focusing on the processes that shape coastal areas (erosion, transportation, deposition), the landforms created by the processes of erosion and deposition, the impact of coastal erosion and how coastlines can be managed.
This bundle focuses on Coasts and includes 5 sets of resources:
- Ocean Waves- Constructive and Destructive
- Coastal Processes: Erosion and Transportation
- Coastal Landforms of Erosion
- Coastal Landforms of Deposition
- Coastal Erosion and Management (Holderness Coast, UK)
- FACE TO FACE READY- Word Document/PDF/PowerPoint- printable resources for delivery in the classroom.
- REMOTE READY- Suitable for online digital learning with links to Google Docs and Google Slides that can be directly posted onto Google Classroom. Students can use digital devices to work independently on the activities from home.
- Knowledge Organizer
- Interactive assessments (Self-marking Google Form, Keyword Quizlet, Multiple Choice Quizizz)
• 5 word document worksheets
•The word documents total 25 pages. The word documents worksheets are provided in colour and grayscale.
•This worksheets are also provided as PDFs.
•A PowerPoint teaching aid of diagrams and answers to support each lesson
•The PowerPoints total 40 slides
Store: The Geography Oasis