War rages between Israel and their enemies. For forty days, the Philistines most fearsome warrior - a brutish giant named Goliath - mocks the Israelites from across the valley, challenging them to a fight. No one dare respond. When the king learns that David wants to battle the giant, everything changes. With no weapons aside from a slingshot, the young shepherd must fully trust God to defend the Israelites. Our David and Goliath Activity Book combines five detailed lesson plans with hands-on worksheets, puzzles, crafts, and coloring pages to help children learn about the ancient Israelites in a fun and engaging way.
PLUS, scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up and an answer key for teachers. The perfect Bible lesson resource for Sabbath and Sunday School lessons, and homeschooling.
What you'll get...
- FIVE teacher lesson plans, including David is anointed King, David in Saul's Service, Goliath, David fights Goliath, and Israel celebrates!
- 80+ activity pages in PDF format (8.5” x 11”)
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- Answer key for teachers and parents
BONUS: David and Goliath illustrated Bible story you can download for free
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.