This product includes BOTH the DIGITAL VERSION meant for Google Drive and Classroom with ready to go digital activities AND the PDF Version which can be used in class or printed and given to students.
Be sure to check out more exciting lessons and science labs from my store at the link below:
Teach all about cells and the types of cells in plant and animal cells. Learn the parts of a cell and what cells do in this virtual science lab! Perfect for blended, or distance science in middle and high school biology or life sciences classes!
This lab demonstration is meant to be used independently by students and WITHOUT ANY SUPPLIES NEEDED! Students will follow all the steps of a lab with pre-research pages, background learning, prediction activities, then students will WATCH REAL SCIENTISTS COMPLETE A DEMONSTRATION TO SYMBOLIZE BACTERIA VS VIRUSES with the click to the link or scan of a QR code and work along with the scientists to answer questions, create diagrams, and demonstrate learning of these new concepts
NO NEED FOR A LAB COAT OR SUPPLIES! THIS LAB CAN BE COMPLETED TOTALLY REMOTELY!
EVERYTHING IS READY TO GO SO NO PRIOR TEACHING NEEDED! The lesson has everything students need from background learning, steps, and all the pages to work on the lab in its entirety which makes it perfect for independent and meaningful learning for students.
This activity creates a MEANINGFUL and MEMORABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE for students as they work through the activities to further their learning in the scientific method and to deeper understand the scientific concept taught in the lab demonstration
This Lesson Includes over 15 student activities:
- Teacher instructions
- Differentiation recommendations
- Student instructions
- Student task check-off sheet
- Learning pre-assessment
- Background knowledge activation page
- Prediction worksheet
- Modeling the concepts question and science video question guide
- Concepts and video question guide part 2
- Plant and animal cell comparison table
- Lab term picture match-up task
- Label the parts of a plant cell and animal cell worksheet
- Concept diagraming task
- Diagram of findings worksheet
- Plant vs animal cell comparison worksheet
- Concept review writing task
- Lab summary report
- Learning post assessment True or False check
- Rubric (for teacher and for self-assessment grading)
- Answer Keys
- Bonus activity lab term word search
- Contact Page for more great learning ideas and links!
= Worth a total of 15 Dollars!