Need a fun, interactive activity to study how different cultures celebrate Halloween for all ages? This lesson is for you and can be adapted to both middle and high school classrooms.
- Detailed teacher instructions
- Suggested intro videos that you can easily view online
- (Please note that over the years it is common for links to be changed from the original. If the link no longer works, you can find these by putting the title in a search engine, searching on Youtube, and or searching the website given such as the History Channel for these) Links Updated October 2020
- Cooperative reading assignment/activity
- Halloween Around The World Jeopardy PowerPoint Game
With your purchase, you will receive a zip file with the Halloween Around the World Lesson Plan PDF file, a PowerPoint file, and a PDF copy of the PowerPoint game.
- United States
- Hong Kong
Your kids will have a blast while learning!
Please run through the PowerPoint to become familiar with how it works on your computer, and where to click to get to the answer. Make sure it is compatible with your PowerPoint program this is a 2004 PP, but we haven't had any compatibility issues.
Disclaimer: This purchase is good for one teacher's usage (Unlimited number of class periods). If additional teachers wish to use this product, please purchase 1 additional license per teacher. This product is under. copyright with Geography & Math Made Easy.