‘ONE WORLD’ (Grades K -12) is a curriculum-aligned song about multiculturalism & diversity. It highlights cultural similarities and differences (food, clothing, shelter, customs, language, leisure and music…), helping students understand, celebrate, and embrace diversity.
All of our resources are Covid-friendly. If your school is not allowed to sing at the moment because of restrictions, our song lyrics stand alone as curriculum content-rich poetry.
Package Download Includes:
*Mp3 Vocal Track
* PDF Lyric sheet
* PDF Learning & Values Outcomes
* Suggested Activities
* Step-by-step, Assembly & Performance Piece
* Bonus Music Score
ALSO FREE, with our compliments: 'Tips For Using Songs In Your Classroom'
NB: Song video version also available for download (here's a sample so you hear how this song goes):
Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally-produced, target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support and integrate classroom and home learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Integrated learning
- Arts integration
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)
- Distance learning & homeschooling...
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.'
~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
* 'These lyrics are fantastic! Rich in educational content yet also fun and catchy. Kids will love this--thank you!' ~ Kathy Ruth, Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
* 'This is such an amazing product, thank you for sharing!' ~ 'Teach Between the Lines', Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
* 'Great product!!!' ~ 'My Math Imagination', Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
* 'I love the lyrics to this song! What a great way to teach our students about diversity!' ~ 'Teach Without Tears', Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- PINTEREST BOARD: ‘One World’
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow BLOG
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®
Check out other KEYSTONE CREATIONS publications.