Thrown into prison, Paul knows he has done nothing wrong. He sails to Rome to stand before Caesar, the mighty Roman Emperor. But the seas are rough and dangerous. Will Paul reach Rome alive? Children will LOVE learning the story of Paul's Shipwreck with our Paul's Shipwreck Activity Book for Beginners. Each lesson invites them to explore this famous story through lesson plans, fun worksheets, coloring pages, puzzles, and crafts. Suitable for kids ages 3-7.
What you'll get...
- FIVE detailed teacher lesson plans, including Paul sails to Rome, Paul's warning, The storm, Shipwrecked! and Paul and the snake
- 83 pages of fun and engaging activities in PDF format (8.5" x 11')
- Certificate of Award for children
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
- BONUS: an illustrated Paul's Shipwreck Bible story you can download for free!
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.