Take a fun virtual field trip to the Peeps marshmallow candy factory, perfect for Easter or use all year long! Learn how Peeps are made and complete fun learning tasks and questions and worksheets as you take the tour! No prep, ready to go!
Take a Virtual Field Trip:
- See a how Peeps are made on a video factory tour
- Learn the history of Peeps in a video
- See the Peeps company website to learn about this fun candy
- Learn Peep fun facts
- Read all about Peeps at different websites
This is the PDF version of this exciting lesson! To purchase the digital version meant for use with Google Classroom and Google Apps please see my store at the link below:
This product includes all of the following plus more:
- Free product code for teachers (a 2 Dollar Value from my store)
- Teacher instructions and differentiation ideas
- Student instructions
- Virtual Field Trip go page (links to field trip activities) lots of great links!
- Trip Overview Summary Page
- All Peeps Worksheet Activity
- Website report- question activity to guide exploration through learning
- Factory steps sequence activity
- Learning assessment/quiz
- Peeps creation retelling writing task
- Compare and contrast diagram for Peeps and other candy
- Postcard from the factory creative writing worksheet
- Summary of sites
- summarization mini report
- recap snapshot worksheet
- Create your own candy worksheet task
- Describe a Peep bubble map
- Grading Rubric
- Answer Keys
Check out a freebie from this series and other great freebies from my store to see the types of activities included in virtual field trips.
Love this lesson? Be sure to check out more great resources from my store and FOLLOW ME FOR WEEKLY FREEBIES! (That's right, I strive to post a new free product each and every week, so be sure to click the star to follow me above!) Follow along with my lessons and see great learning in action on Pinterest https://fi.pinterest.com/TeachwithBri12/
*Please note the places in this exciting field trip are in no way associated with TeachwithBri or Amped Up Learning and are independent great places and sites. They are meant to be used as a resource with the exciting lessons and activities in this product and are in no way my own work or property. Be sure you have the correct viewer to access this product and adjust printer settings to make sure printing is done in the best quality meant for this product.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My kiddos really were engaged with this theme.