A dominoes game with facts and diagrams on plant and animal cell structure, differences and specialisation instead of numbers.
- Structure of plant and animal cells
- Differences between plant and animal cells
- Specialised cells:
Red blood cell
Root hair cell
What You Get
- 70 dominoes
- Animated PowerPoint explaining the rules and how to play.
Rules of the Game
- Each player selects seven dominoes from the top of the face-down pile and holds them in their hand like playing cards.
- The player whose surname begins with a letter closest to the letter A starts and play proceed in a clockwise direction.
- Dominoes can be matched exactly, or a name can be matched with a symbol or descriptions, sketches and circuit diagrams can be matched.
- If a player thinks a match is wrong they can challenge. If the challenger is correct, they give a card from their own hand to the challenged player. If the challenged player is correct, they give a card from their hand to the challenger.
- If a player cannot play a domino, they pick up from the face down pile and can play if possible or add it to their hand.
Other lessons in this series
Clck here to visit store