Two action packed, fully resourced and differentiated lessons with 26 activities including starters, plenaries, exit ticket quiz, 4 homeworks and a total of 18 learning outcomes. Full, easy to follow instructions are given on the PowerPoint and worksheets so that the lesson practically runs itself. Activities include literacy, group work, peer assessment, self-assessment, pupil response to assessment and feedback to teacher on pupil learning via an exit ticket quiz. This material is suitable for schools using interactive notebooks with pupil fact sheets, cut and stick activities and foldables. This versatile pack contains enough material for a total four hours of lesson time as a wide range of activities has been included allowing selection according to pupil ability, time available for the topic and focus of departmental/school policy. Any resources not used could be additional homework or used for pre-examination revision. The lesson plans provided divide indicate where logical choices between resources can be made and the skills promoted in each activity.
- To be able to label the organelles of plant and animal cells.
- To know the differences between plant and animal cells
- To explain specialisation in red blood cells, root hair cells, fat cells, sperm cells, palisade cells, nerve cells, ciliated cells and egg cells.
- 2 Animated 11 PowerPoints which include exit ticket /plenary quiz
- 2 Anticipation guide
- 2 Flip It
- 2 sets of Taboo Cards
- 2 Worksheets for practical
- 2 Fact sheets
- 2 Foldables
- Fact Share Worksheets
- Exit ticket template
- ABC card template
- 5 Differentiated homework/classwork worksheets
- 2 one-page flow chart lesson plan
- 2 PowerPoints with answers /detailed mark schemes for homework/classwork sheets-pupils of all abilities can self-assess or peer assess.