Help your students grasp the big picture and organize the essential concepts within Texas History! Each interactive note page is visually organized to support understanding and help make connections. The design also makes it easy for them to locate concepts for review and application activities.
These graphic organizers designed to serve as a starting point or supplement to your units. The structured notes are perfect for providing initial direct instruction. Extension activities of your choice can and should be built in for additional practice or inquiry. Every classroom is different!
Both a printable and Google Drive compatible version (fillable Google Slides) and and an answer key are included in this download.
The following individual units are all included in this bundle. Please click to view a detailed PREVIEW of each one!
- Natural Texas & its People / Texas Regions
- Texas Exploration & the Spanish Missions
- Mexican Independence & the Empresario System
- Unrest & Revolt in Texas / The Texas Revolution
- The Republic of Texas & Early Statehood
- Texas during the Civil War & Reconstruction
Need a WORD WALL to help prepare your students for 8th grade? This one contains words specifically found in the 8th grade TEKS and/or STAAR tests ---> Full Year Word Wall of Academic Vocab