T HOME LEARNING PACKET for students who are quarantined or need to do an at home learning plan because of exposure or are out sick! This is TWO WEEKS complete of work for a student to complete. The weeks are structured nicely with an activity that builds on each other each day with a common theme for each subject area. It includes an activity for Reading, Writing, Math, Science and Word Work!
**EVERYTHING IS DIGITAL WITH SEESAW AND GOOGLE LINKS TO ASSIGN TO STUDENTS TO WORK ON AT HOME**
Math Focus: Multiplication and Division Word Problems
Writing Focus: Informational writing on a topic students are experts at
Word Work Focus: Making Words with different commonly misspelled third grade word patterns
Science: Tornado Research
Reading: Book Review and Character Analysis, Summarizing
Math Focus: Planning a garage sale, addition, subtraction, number comparing and ordering, word problems
Writing Focus: Opinion writing about favorite season
Word Work Focus: Spelling Pre and Post test and activities based on 10 3rd grade Dolch Words
Science: High and Low friction, directional words, creating a treasure map
Reading: Students will work on different reading strategies through reading their own fiction and nonfiction texts
- Label dates on each day for students to know which day they will complete the set of activities.
- Print in a full week packet day by day OR print by each subject area.
- Each day is labeled what number day they are to work on the activity
- Digital links are available for Seesaw and Google in this PDF to assign for virtual learning
- If assigning digitally they are separated by the day so students only focus on the day you assign them and don’t go ahead!