****AT HOME LEARNING PACKET WEEK 2****
for students who are quarantined or need to do an at home learning plan because of exposure or are out sick! This is ONE WEEK complete of work for a student to complete. The week is structured nicely with an activity that builds on each other each day with a common theme for each subject area. It includes an activity for Reading, Writing, Math, Science and Word Work!
**EVERYTHING IS DIGITAL WITH SEESAW AND GOOGLE LINKS TO ASSIGN TO STUDENTS TO WORK ON AT HOME**
Math Focus: Planning a garage sale, addition, subtraction, number comparing and ordering, word problems
Writing Focus: Opinion writing about favorite season
Word Work Focus: Spelling Pre and Post test and activities based on 10 3rd grade Dolch Words
Science: High and Low friction, directional words, creating a treasure map
Reading: Students will work on different reading strategies through reading their own fiction and nonfiction texts
BONUS PROJECT INCLUDED: Autobiography writing project
- Label dates on each day for students to know which day they will complete the set of activities.
- Print in a full week packet day by day OR print by each subject area.
- Each day is labeled what number day they are to work on the activity
- Digital links are available for Seesaw and Google in this PDF to assign for virtual learning
- If assigning digitally they are separated by the day so students only focus on the day you assign them and don’t go ahead!
If you would like WEEK 1 that is the same exact structure click HERE!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is very well organized with detailed directions. Not only could you use it for digital learning, but you could use it for emergency sub plans if you had to be gone for a week of school and didn't feel well enough to make plans. Your sub and students could easily follow along with the clear step by step guide for each day and each subject. This is great!