Perfect for the Holidays, these activities will provide a lot of seasonal fun AND learning! Both activities merge Medical facts and learning with Holiday themes. Options for both "in-classroom" and "distance learning" are available.
- "Christmas Trivia: Healthcare Edition": This 10-question trivia game explores the medical side of Christmas and the holidays. With a little luck and a little critical thinking, students will answer multiple choice questions to learn facts and stats. Comes as both a PowerPoint for in-classroom play or as a Google Form, for independent play from any electronic device. *Video preview available to see a sneak peek!
- "Diagnosing Santa": This 6-page packet puts your students as the role of the doctor and Santa as their patient. The case-study format will walk them through diagnosing some of Santa's conditions due to his very festive lifestyle. The packet can either be printed or students can fill out the PDF electronically.
- "Christmas Trivia: Healthcare Edition" Powerpoint
- "Christmas Trivia: Healthcare Edition" Google Form link
- Printable "A" "B" "C" "D" cards for game
- "Diagnosing Santa" printable PDF
- "Diagnosing Santa" fillable PDF
- "Diagnosing Santa" answer key
- Written and Video Instructions
For more content like this, be sure and check out my store HERE!
Follow me on Facebook! Click HERE!
Preview of Trivia Game:
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All of Purposeful Pedagogy products are great - organized, visually appealing & fun!! Print in color if you have that option.
Perfect activity to wrap up the first semester in December. Med Term students loved Diagnosing Santa