‘All Australian’ is a discounted bundle of 5, read, sing & learn-along song videos that utilize strong visuals and catchy vocals to help students learn and remember important, curriculum-aligned facts about Australia, Australian democracy, the Australian Gold Rush, the Eureka Stockade, healthy living, and core values ~ PLUS a free PDF of our curriculum-aligned ‘Eureka Stockade’ poem! (You’re welcome! :-)
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'™
All of our resources are Covid-friendly. If your school is not allowed to sing at the moment because of restrictions, our song lyrics stand alone as curriculum content-rich poetry.
* Also available as an MP3 song package (songs & lesson materials)
* FREE 'Tips & Suggestions for Using Songs in Your Classroom' included in this download (you're welcome :-)
(Click on links to view song video samples):
- ’AUSTRALIA’ (Grades 3-7) is an information-laden, curriculum-aligned song that discusses such things as states, capital cities, seas, islands, rivers, significant places, sites & environments, Aboriginal place names, etc.
***View a school assembly performance of this song***
*Pinterest Board: ‘AUSTRALIA (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ’AUSTRALIAN DEMOCRACY’ (Grades 3-7) is a curriculum-aligned song that helps students to understand the meaning of democracy and to develop an appreciation for those who fought for rights and freedoms we enjoy today.
*Pinterest Board: ‘AUSTRALIAN DEMOCRACY’(Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ’GOLD FEVER’ (Grades 3-7) is a curriculum-aligned song that helps students to learn some of the key dates, events, and figures associated with the discovery of gold in Australia. It discusses some of the hardships and frustrations experienced by gold diggers and their families, that resulted in the famous Eureka Stockade.
*Pinterest Board: ‘GOLD FEVER! (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ‘EUREKA STOCKADE’ (Grades 3-7) BONUS curriculum-aligned lyric sheet/poem about key events & people in the lead up to the infamous Eureka Stockade
*Pinterest Board: ‘Eureka Stockade' (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ’LIVING VALUES' (Grades K-12) is a whole school, anthem-style, curriculum-aligned song that highlights nine core values:• Care & Compassion • Doing Your Best • Responsibility • Freedom • Integrity • Respect • Fairness • Honesty & Trustworthiness • Understanding, Tolerance & Inclusion •
(The Government's Nine Values for Australian Schooling)
*Pinterest Board: ‘LIVING VALUES’ (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- 'SUMMER SUNDAY' (Grades PreK -3) is a curriculum-aligned song highlighting sun and surf safety, and some of the features, creatures and activities, in a beach environment.
*Pinterest Board: ‘SUMMER SUNDAY’ (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
Our songs target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support & integrate learning across key areas of school curriculum.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Integrated learning
- Arts integration
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)
- Distance learning
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read, sing & sing learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• The Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify/reinforce content, define terms, etc.
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow BLOG
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®