Holidays are almost here and what a wonderful time of year! Christmas is magical but so are all the other exciting holidays around the WORLD! Explore and learn all about different places around the globe with what celebrations they have for Winter with fun, exciting and ready to go virtual field trip
Take a Virtual Field Trip:
- Explore in 360 VR video as if you are really there
- Take a tour on google earth in VR 360
- Read all about the holiday, where it is celebrated and traditions
- Website links about the holiday
- Videos about the holiday and location
This is the Digital version of this product designed for use with Google Classroom. To purchase PDF version of this same exciting lesson, please see my store at the link below:
This lesson is sensitive to diversity and that students have many different backgrounds and beliefs and therefore this product does not include any religious belief ideas and does not teach in any way religious material to students. Rather, it helps students explore different ideas and learn about the World and how different cultures and groups celebrate special days in different ways. Perfectly safe for use with public school classrooms or private school classrooms. This is meant to help foster a community of diversity.
This product includes all of the following plus more:
- Free product code for teachers (a 2 Dollar Value from my store)
- Teacher instructions and differentiation ideas
- Student instructions
- Virtual Field Trip go page (links to field trip activities) lots of great links!
- Field trip overview summary worksheet page
- History of the holiday question page (with video)
- History of Diwali question page (from web research readings)
- Diwali overview assessment/quiz comprehension check
- Holiday history writing activity
- Holiday personal connection writing activity
- Symbols of the Holiday activity
- Decorate for Diwali creativity task
- Sights of India review/overview
- Overview of learning and summary of holiday activity page
- Grading rubric (perfect for self assessments for students)
- Teacher Grading Rubric
- Teacher Assessment answer key
- Worksheet answer keys
- Surprise activity!
- Check out a freebie from this series and other great freebies from my store to see the types of activities included in virtual field trips.
Love this lesson? Be sure to check out more great resources from my store and FOLLOW ME FOR WEEKLY FREEBIES! (That's right, I strive to post a new free product each and every week, so be sure to click the star to follow me above!) Follow along with my lessons and see great learning in action on Pinterest https://fi.pinterest.com/TeachwithBri12/
*Please note the places in this exciting field trip are in no way associated with TeachwithBri or AmpedupLearning and are independent great places and sites. They are meant to be used as a resource with the exciting lessons and activities in this product and are in no way my own work or property. Be sure you have the correct viewer to access this product and adjust printer settings to make sure printing is done in the best quality meant for this product.