Check out my awesome store and TeachWithBri for more awesome resources:
Take a sweet virtual field trip this holiday and Christmas season to learn all about gingerbread and the history of gingerbread houses in this gingerbread man lesson! Perfect for upper elementary or middle school students and even culinary arts cooking classes!
Take a Virtual Field Trip:
- Explore the world's largest gingerbread town in 360 VR
- Take a tour of the gingerbread house kit factory
- Read to learn all about the history of gingerbread
- Decorate your own gingerbread house virtually
- Explore Disney World's Gingerbread houses in a video tour
Safe for use in ALL classrooms including public schools! No religious material or religious mention within candy cane history.
This product includes all of the following plus more:
- Free product code for teachers (a 2 Dollar Value from my store)
- Teacher instructions and differentiation ideas
- Student instructions
- Virtual Field Trip go page (links to field trip activities) lots of great links!
- Trip Overview Summary and prediction Page
- Video Notes Guiding Questions - Factory tour
- Video Notes Guiding Questions: Disney world gingerbread house tour
- History of gingerbread timeline match-up task
- Website reading questions fill in the blank, facts about gingerbread
- Candies from around the world match-up task with website reading
- Gingerbread history writing assignment
- Create your own gingerbread display planning sheet
- Postcard creation summarization task
- Compare and contrast exercise
- Summarization and description worksheet
- Summary of steps to make a gingerbread house
- Grocery store planning ad page creative writing task
- Overview of learning and summary of understanding page
- Student assessment/learning check
- Grading Rubric
- Answer Key
- Assessment Answers
- Teacher guide
- Connect with me pages to learn more and TeachWithBri
- Credits and learn more pages
Check out a freebie from this series and other great freebies from my store to see the types of activities included in virtual field trips.
Love this lesson? Be sure to check out more great resources from my store and FOLLOW ME FOR WEEKLY FREEBIES! (That's right, I strive to post a new free product each and every week, so be sure to click the star to follow me above!) Follow along with my lessons and see great learning in action on Pinterest https://fi.pinterest.com/TeachwithBri12/
*Please note the places in this exciting field trip are in no way associated with TeachwithBri or AUL and are independent great places and sites. They are meant to be used as a resource with the exciting lessons and activities in this product and are in no way my own work or property. Be sure you have the correct viewer to access this product and adjust printer settings to make sure printing is done in the best quality meant for this product.