Explore the genre of Jazz music with students virtually with blended, in person, or online learning in this exciting online Virtual Field Trip! Perfect for your regular class, music classes, band, Jazz or orchestra class!
Take a Virtual Field Trip:
- Explore the Jazz Museum in a 360 Virtual Tour
- Watch a Video about the History of Jazz Music
- Website links to read and learn all about Jazz Music
- Watch a Full Online Jazz Concert
This is the digital version of this exciting lesson. To purchase the Digital Google version, please see my store at the link below:
This product includes all of the following plus more:
- Free product code for teachers (a 2 Dollar Value from my store)
- Teacher instructions and differentiation ideas
- Student instructions
- Virtual Field Trip go page (links to field trip activities) lots of great links!
- Field trip overview summary worksheet page
- History of Jazz question page (with video)
- Jazz Museum Overview Question Worksheet
- Jazz overview assessment/quiz comprehension check
- Jazz history writing activity
- Jazz musician connection writing activity
- Jazz instruments search
- Jazz terminology page worksheet
- Overview of learning and summary of Jazz activity page
- Grading rubric (perfect for self assessments for students)
- Teacher Grading Rubric
- Teacher Assessment answer key
- Worksheet answer keys
- Extra word search activity
Check out a freebie from this series and other great freebies from my store to see the types of activities included in virtual field trips.
Love this lesson? Be sure to check out more great resources from my store and FOLLOW ME FOR WEEKLY FREEBIES! (That's right, I strive to post a new free product each and every week, so be sure to click the star to follow me above!) Follow along with my lessons and see great learning in action on Pinterest https://fi.pinterest.com/TeachwithBri12/
*Please note the places in this exciting field trip are in no way associated with TeachwithBri or TeachersPayTeachers and are independent great places and sites. They are meant to be used as a resource with the exciting lessons and activities in this product and are in no way my own work or property. Be sure you have the correct viewer to access this product and adjust printer settings to make sure printing is done in the best quality meant for this product.