Prime Factorization Pixel Art 12 Question Pixel Art Reveal Digital Activity
Do your students struggle with prime factorization? This prime factorization activity is perfect for getting your students engaged in a fun way without the typical worksheet. This engaging digital activity uses Google Sheets and turns each question into a self-checking math problem that reveals if their answer is correct (by turning green and revealing part of the picture) or incorrect (by turning red and revealing part of the picture). I hope your students have just as much fun and success with this as mine did!
This fun multiple-choice math activity is like a paperless self-grading worksheet. Students enter their answers in the answer in the answer boxes. If the answers are correct, the box will turn green and a piece of the picture will be revealed. If the answer is incorrect the box will turn red and no part of the picture will be revealed.
➡️ Standards & Learning Goals
6.NS.4 - I can write the prime factorization of numbers.
➡️ Here's what’s included:
- 12 Multiple Choice Prime Factorization Questions in Google Sheets that will save you time correcting
- Student Recording Sheet so that students show their mathematical process
- Teacher Answer Key for another timesaver!
➡️ What You Need to Know:
The digital resource was created using Google Sheets.
➡️ Ways to Use this Paperless Resource:
•Lesson Check for Understanding
➡️ This is a no-prep resource! Once added to your Google Drive, you can immediately assign to students using Google Classroom or another Learning Management System!
➡️ Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for resources that can be used in the classroom and for practice at home
- Teachers looking for resources that review BOTH procedural and conceptual understanding of math content
- Teachers looking for digital activities for math review, math test prep, or math practice.
- Teachers looking for READY TO GO math activities.