Greatest Common Factor - GCF - Self-Checking Digital Activity
Do your students struggle with finding the greatest common factor? This finding the greatest common factor (GCF) activity is perfect for getting your students engaged in a fun way without the typical worksheet. This engaging digital activity uses Google Sheets and turns each question into a self-checking math problem that reveals if their answer is correct (by turning green and revealing part of the picture) or incorrect (by turning red and revealing part of the picture). I hope your students have just as much fun and success with this as mine did!
➡️ Here's what’s included:
- 12 GCF Problems in Google Sheets that will save you time correcting
- Student Recording Sheet so that students show their mathematical process
- Teacher Answer Key for another timesaver!
➡️ What You Need to Know:
The digital resource was created using Google Sheets.
➡️ Ways to Use this Paperless Resource:
•Lesson Check for Understanding
➡️ This is a no-prep resource! Once added to your Google Drive, you can immediately assign to students using Google Classroom or another Learning Management System!
➡️ Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for resources that can be used in the classroom and for practice at home
- Teachers looking for resources that review BOTH procedural and conceptual understanding of math content
- Teachers looking for digital activities for math review, math test prep, or math practice.
- Teachers looking for READY TO GO math activities.