For more awesome lessons and fun see my store at:
Explore the Catacombs of Paris France and Rome with this virtual field trip perfect for middle or high school students! Use any time in social studies, science, history or English classes or use at Halloween! Perfect for European History too with lots to explore and do!
Take a Virtual Field Trip:
- Take a tour completely in 360 of the the Paris Catacombs
- Watch a video guided tour of the Paris Catacombs
- Read all about the Roman Catacombs
- Learn the history of the Catacombs with a video
- Explore website included links to learn about the Catacombs history
This resource includes both the printable PDF version and digital ready version for Google Classroom!
This product includes all of the following plus more:
- Free product code for teachers (a 2 Dollar Value from my store)
- Teacher instructions and differentiation ideas
- Student instructions
- Virtual Field Trip go page (links to field trip activities) lots of great links!
- Trip Overview Summary and prediction Page
- Video Notes to guided learning questions for TED Edu talk
- 360 Tour: Guiding questions notes pages
- Video Notes question page
- Catacombs timeline and history sort activity
- Learning check and assessment
- Writing summarization task
- Application creative writing task
- Newspaper writing summarization task
- Comprehension writing task- newspaper article from the time period
- Compare and contrast exercise- Vlad vs "Dracula"
- Vlad summarization and description worksheet
- Summary of VR 360 findings snapshot page
- Overview of learning and summary of understanding page
- Student assessment/learning check
- Grading Rubric
- Answer Key
- Assessment Answers
- Connect with me pages to learn more and TeachWithBri
Check out a freebie from this series and other great freebies from my store to see the types of activities included in virtual field trips.
Love this lesson? Be sure to check out more great resources from my store and FOLLOW ME FOR WEEKLY FREEBIES! (That's right, I strive to post a new free product each and every week, so be sure to click the star to follow me above!) Follow along with my lessons and see great learning in action on Pinterest https://fi.pinterest.com/TeachwithBri12/
*Note due to the nature of this resource (for example discussion of death, vampires, etc) it recommended to review all materials before use with students and this is not meant for younger students (middle and high school grades).