About this resource:
This application practice has multiple uses in your classroom:
- Practice for an upcoming quiz or test
- Comprehension Check
- Additional Practice during your "Activity" station
- Intervention practice
- So much more!
What topic(s) is/are covered?
- Scatter Plots
- Lines of Best Fit (m/c create your own)
Your student answer space and answer key included!
How did use this resource?
I currently teach in the pull-out resource (POR) setting for an Algebra I course. This class is taught in a block-schedule period over the duration of one school year, and encompasses the first half of the Algebra I curriculum. I structure my classes starting with guided instruction, followed by a stations-approach for independent/group practice. Check out my station's design below:
- M - MAPs (online adaptive tool remediation)
- A - Activity (changes from day to day, topic to topic)
- T - Meet with Teacher (remediation on current topic)
- H - Help with Friends (practice prior day's skill with peers)
I utilized this resource in the "A" station during the first day of my Lines of Best Fit Lesson.
Please leave a review to earn store credit.