What a fun, great way to begin a unit on fables with your students! Some familiar, and not so familiar fables from Aesop are jazzed up just a bit to more fully develop characters and plots! Your students will truly enjoy
reading these classic fables while developing their fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension skills! Written especially with intermediate elementary students in mind! Fables included with product are the following: "The Wind & the Sun", The
Chicken Who Laid Golden Eggs," "The Miller, His Son, & His Donkey", and "The Shepherd Who Cried Wolf!"
Included in this packet are the following:
- A "What is a Fable?" anchor chart
- Four fantastic fables that your students will LOVE reading!
- Comprehension questions for each fable
- A brief background on who Aesop of "Aesop's Fables" was
- Vocabulary cars
- Vocabulary activities for each fable
- Venn diagrams to compare/contrast fables
Enjoy reading these fun fables, with great morals at the end, with your class today!