Are you looking for a way for your students to learn about the process of filing taxes? This product includes all of the information they will need to know about the process of filing your taxes. Included is a lesson that can be used to teach personal finance for high school Economics.
Included are over 100 questions from a variety of websites focused on the tax filing process.
Included are the following:
- Traditional, printable worksheet (pdf and doc)
- Answer Key (PDF and Google Slides)
- Link to a fillable Google Slides Document so that your students can work on this product as a distance or enrichment 1:1 learning assignment.
- Fillable PDF for distance learning
- Easel PDF for distance learning
- Tax Returns
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Credits
- Tax Brackets
- Part 1: What are Tax Returns and How Do They Work?
- Part 2: Import Terms to Know
- Part 3: W-2 vs. W-4: Key Differences
- Part 4: Estimating Tax Bracket and Tax Refund
- Part 5: IRS Form 1040: What It Is and How It Works
- Part 6: IRS Tax Tutorial
- Part 7: Filing Taxes for Kids